EW Eurowag kaart


Eurovignette is a common toll system in the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark and Sweden. A vignette is required when using motorways in these countries. Even if a vehicle just needs to use the country as a transit.

The Eurovignette system is fully electronic – when you register the vehicle, it is put in a database for the selected period. You can do this for the period of one day, a week, a month or even a year. You also do not have to keep a copy in your car as proof. This toll only applies to vehicles of an MTM with more than 12 tons.

All Eurowag customers can purchase a vignette directly online via the eurovignette portal site and no additional activation is required. Eurowag One customers can also buy a vignette at one of the points of sale, conveniently located at the border crossings.

This is not the same as the On Board Unit that you need for some countries.


Take a look here and let us know how we can help you further.