We have updated our Privacy Statement to further protect your privacy. With these updates we want to give our users more explanation about the way we handle their personal data and what we do to protect this data.
We will follow the new European privacy legislation, or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which introduces stricter standards in the field of data protection.
The new legislation ensures that you, as a customer, have even more control and insight into what will happen with your data and why we need this data.
What are we going to do?
- We clarify for what purposes we collect and use your data
• We explain when we will delete your data
• We explain your privacy rights on www.maes-oil.be and give you extra information about what you can do with this and what your rights are.
• We explain our security process
• We indicate which partners also have access to your user data and why this is necessary
We want you to be optimally prepared for the upcoming changes in privacy protection legislation in Europe. If you have any further questions you can always contact us via email@example.com or on 03 889 89 89 and we are happy to help you.
We Are Transport
On June 1st, 2nd & 3rd, the first edition of the B2B trade fair “We Are Transport” will take place, organized by FEBIAC and Transport & Logistics Flanders. This fair will be the place to be for transporters and fleet managers and is aimed at professional visitors from the transport world from Belgium and neighbouring countries.
With MAES we are represented with a stand at this fair and you too can attend! You only have to follow this link, fill in the requested information and you will immediately receive your free invitation.